Details: Mermaid-Style Bridal Slip has fullness starting 19" inches from the waist. Lycra® spandex controls and smooths while the Gripper waistband prevents slipping.
Slip sizes run larger than typical clothing sizes. Proper measurement is extremely important before ordering. To achieve the best fit, measure
the smallest part of your waist and largest part of your hips using a soft tape.
Select Sizing According to Chart Measurements:
IMPORTANT - Gripper waistband can only stretch to a maximum measurement. Hip measurement must be smaller than Gripper Waist Stretched, otherwise the slip waist opening will fit over hips. View the Gripper Waist Sizing Instructions before ordering.
|22" - 28"
|24" - 40"
||26" - 42"
|| 30" - 52"
|Gripper Waist - Relaxed
|Gripper Waist Stretched - (Max Hip)
Colors: White Only
Waist Closure: Slip-on Gripper Waist with Tubular Lycra® Spandex
Slip Length (Waist to Hem): 37" inches
105" inches - Accurately measure your wedding gown
to ensure a proper fit and look. Tulle extenders are also available for added flare at the bottom of the hem. See related products below.
Fabric Content: Lycra® Spandex
Materials: Merry Modes™ provides the highest quality materials, detail construction and safety standards for all their undergarments. Slips are constructed with flame-retardant netting which is in full compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act, (CPSIA).
Made in: U.S.A
Slips can be made to custom lengths. Please fill out the Custom Slip Quote
page for a price quote.
International Shipping Available:
Yes - Calculate International Shipping.html
rates by adding item to cart & clicking the Shipping Rates
Notes: Slip is shown with Hazel Bra DMQ-3541, see Related Products below.
Knot The Groom is committed to our customers' complete satisfaction when purchasing our products. We make every effort to display pictures and text that will adequately describe each item. If you are not pleased with your item when it arrives, the following is our return policy.
A Return Authorization Number is required and item must be postmarked returned within seven (7) days of receipt. Returns that are postmarked after the wedding date or event are not accepted. Please check to make sure item is not on the Non-Returnable List below.
- Veils - Scattered Accents
- Undergarments- Lingerie
- Dyed Shoes
- Wedding Dresses
- Engraved/Embroidered items
- Clearance/Sale Merchandise
- Custom Ordered Items
Knot The Groom offers two options for item returns: STORE CREDIT or REFUND
- Store Credit: KnotTheGroom.com credit coupon for the cost of the item less shipping.
- Refund: Cost of the item less a 20% restocking fee and less shipping.
- Return Item MUST be in original packaging, unused and damage-free.
- Return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Return Authorization Number must be on outside of shipping box, or item will be refused.
- Store Credit or Refund will be issued when the package is received.
If the product you ordered does not fit and you would like to exchange the item for another size, please request a Return Authorization number and select STORE CREDIT. Once we have received the returned item, KnotTheGroom.com will issue a gift certificate in the amount of the product, so you are able to purchase a different size.
Damages or Incorrect Items
In the unlikely event your product is received damaged or an incorrect style sent, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. We will send a call tag (Untied States Postal Service shipping label) to return the item and a replacement item will be sent at no cost.
Cancellations or Error in Purchase
If you need to cancel an order or an incorrect product was selected, please contact us by 12pm CST the day after your order was completed. We will make every effort to help you get the correct item, but once your order is processed there will be a 10% service fee for the cancellation or changes to your order. Please contact us if you have further questions.
- The slip was perfect for my mermaid/trumpet wedding dress. I was a bit nervous about ordering online at first because I had not heard about Knot The Groom before, but once I did I got a confirmation and 2 days later a shipping message. When my product arrived the box was a little smashed but it didn't matter because the slip was in perfectly good condition and fit perfectly. Make sure you measure yourself before ordering the right size. I can't wait to wear my dress and have the beautiful figure that the slip helps create!! Very happy with this purchase and the price. Highly recommend it!! ~Winter Park, FL
- I ordered this to go with my A-line dress and it made ALL the difference in the world to show off the beautiful fabric of my dress. It is surprisingly comfortable too! ~West Palm Beach, FL
- I ordered this Trumpet Mermaid slip to go under my A-Line bridal gown. I ordered an Large, even though I am a size 6 because I did not want it tight. It fit perfect, no bunching or suffocating! It was the perfect 'fluff' under my Maggie Sottero & Midgley AMS3148 dress! I did not have to add anything to it, and I am definately picky! Fantastically made and a fantastic value! You can't go wrong with this slip! ~ Tehachapi, CA
- Love my Mermaid slip, it was exactly what I was looking for. I wore it under my Mermaid style Wedding dress. It was made well and had just the right amount of fullness. I got a Lg/XL and I wear a size 6 in womens jeans/slacks... so I would say go bigger if you dont want it to create rolls...remember it is made of Lycra!!! I recommend this to everyone! ~ Chicago, IL
- Great product! Adds just enough body to gowns that are fitted at the hips. It's not too tight and smooths curves/flattens the tummy...an added bonus! ~ Syracuse, NY