Ladies (and select gentlemen)! Get your TiVo’s ready for an inside look at one of the biggest celebrity weddings of the year. E! will air the Kim’s Fairytale Wedding as a two part special this Sunday, October 9 and Monday, October 10. Although the marriage of Kim Kardashian to pro basketball player Kris Humphries is old news for those of you who are part of the surprisingly large Kardashian cult following, E! promises “a whole lot of drama” in this special airing. Insider bridal drama should keep even the most ardent followers entertained. On the other hand, if Kim’s biggest drama is deciding on whether to keep her Kardashian name or take her husband’s, I might find more excitement on an episode of Antique Roadshow.
- According to People, Kim and Kris dated for six months before becoming engaged.
- Kim wore an ivory Vera Wang gown and a dangling head piece. The bridesmaids also wore ivory. The maid of honor at another famous wedding also wore white. Leave your answers as to whose wedding in the comment section!
- Notable guests: Demi Lovato, Vera Wang, Mario Lopez, Ciara, Ryan Seacrest and Serena Williams, among others. [People]
If Kim’s celebrity wedding has you excited, check out these other notable wedding television shows:
- My Fair Wedding, with David Tutera — My favorite wedding show on TV! David is an amazing wedding planner and the stories are so touching, authentic and entertaining!
- Rich Bride Poor Bride — Wedding planning on a budget (or so they try).
- Say Yes to the Dress — Nothing says drama like getting the family involved in big wedding decisions.
Have your own Hollywood themed wedding! Check out my inspiration board for ideas.