Party all night long with a black & white inspired twilight wedding and reception. Make it a sleek and classic, black and white affair with shimmering crystal details and glowing candles to light up the night. Imagine kissing your sweetheart under a majestic starry night and presenting him or her with an eternal gift–a star named just for them. Make your wedding a magical night under the stars you’ll never forget.
Jenny Yoo Collection-Los Angeles, Rose Garden Flowers & Gifts, Inc., WeddingWire
Where to buy: Bold in Black Wedding Invitations; Passion Black Satin Evening Shoe; Starlight Wedding Collection
Deal Alert! Save 30% this week only on the Starlight Wedding Collectionpictured above. Enter code FB101011. Adorned with scattered glass pearls and Swarovski crystals, the Starlight Wedding Collection features a flower girl basket, satin ring bearer pillow, unity candles, and matching guest book and pen. The set also includes a garter and free tossing garter. What a deal!
Check it out!
- eHow has DIY ideas for a magical starlit wedding!
- Check out this happy couple at a real life “under the stars” wedding.
- These starlit dance floors are a great way to bring the outside in.
- WeddingBePro has great budget tent ideas. I love the star lights illuminating their outdoor reception tent.
- Instead of gifts, have your guests donate to the Starlight Children’s Foundation, a great organization that brightens the lives of seriously ill children.
- Take the star theme literal and get your geek on with a Star Wars Themed wedding! Check out Nadia & Dale’s wookie boogie Star Wars wedding.
- I love this Sparkling Love Cake Top. It will add a little more sparkle to your night!