Surprise, surprise! It seems Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did NOT get married on Valentine’s Day after all. Did I call that one? And, not only did they not get married, but it seems there is trouble on the home front as rumors of Brad meeting up with ex, Jennifer Aniston fly about Hollywood. While I doubt Brangelina will ever make it official, I’ve tracked down a few other celebrity couples who are more likely to take the plunge:
- The date is set for these young lovers… or… well, you know what I mean! I looks like Hugh Hefner is finally ready to tie the knot with Crystal Harris. They’ve chosen June 18, 2011 for their big day.
- Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have plans to marry on a private Montana ranch. The couple, who engaged in December, have not yet set the date.
- It seems 30 year old Paris Hilton may soon be engaged to Cy Waits. The two were recently spotted shopping for engagement rings at New York’s Jacob & Co. This high end retailer also recently clothed Alicia Keys for her wedding day.
Who are your favorite celebrities? Comment below to tell me which celebrity couples you’d like to hear more on!
Check it out
- Did Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have a secret rendezvous behind Angelina’s back?
- We may not know who will be designing Kate Middleton’s wedding gown for her upcoming royal wedding, but we now know that her wedding hat will be designed by hat maker Philip Treacy. Hats may be all the rage in the UK, but I think I’ll stick with bridal veils, thank you very much! Personally, I think Kate would look adorable in a birdcage veil from Knot The Groom!
- Find more celebrity wedding news on the One Wed blog.