Are you ready for March Madness? All the craziness of the NCAA basketball tournament starts today, and everyone from President Obama to the guy down in IT has their bracket ready. Since you have been busy pouring over team stats and picking the winners, I put together a handy supply list for game day — just to make sure your time in front of the television is truly magnificent and full of cheering. I also added a couple of may favorite party recipes that take no time at all to make and are major crowd pleasers. So grab some friends, get your viewing space ready, and enjoy the games!
What you’ll need:
1. A bar sign to show your state pride:
2. Sports mugs for toasting the team:
Deal Alert! This week only save on these custom sports mugs. Use code FB017 at checkout for 30% off.
3. A cooler, in case you decide to tailgate:
4. Bottle huggers, because no one likes bottle sweet:
5. Grilling supplies – for the lucky folks whose grill isn’t under 10 feet of snow:
1. BBQ Chicken Dip: Classic, delicious, and with a little kick. Serve it piping hot with tortilla chips. Recipe: Kraft Recipes.
2. 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: Ah yes, sloppy-joes for grown ups. All you need is pork tenderloin, root beer, and barbecue sauce. Add some pre-made coleslaw on top if you really want to get fancy. Recipe: Tablespoon.com.
3. Pepperoni & Cheese Crescents: I promise these are so easy you can even make them with the kiddos. And you’ll probably have to keep making them because they tend to disappear fast. I’ll wrap anything in crescent dough but these are by far my favorites. Recipe: Pillsbury.
4. Tomato and Mozzarella bites: We need to get some vegetables in your diet! These are so incredibly easy you don’t really need a recipe. Toothpick, tomato, basil, mozzarella, done! Recipe: Allrecipes.com.
Do you have a favorite party recipe? Tell us in the comments below!