Are you planning an eco-friendly wedding? Then, you need a copy of “The Green Bride Guide!” This handy guide contains everything you need to plan a wedding that is as sustainable and beautiful as your marriage itself.
“The Green Bride Guide” proves there’s no need to sacrifice style when planning the eco-friendly wedding. With an emphasis on elegance, this green guide includes planet-friendly tips for planning everything from the engagement location and bridesmaid attire to wedding flowers, the wedding ceremony, reception, gifts and even the honeymoon.
Be sure to enter our Earth Day giveaway to win your very own copy of “The Green Bride Guide,” retail value $14.99.
To enter the giveaway, just answer the following question in the Comment Section of this blog post:
“What is the coolest idea for a GREEN wedding?”
Official KTG Blog Contest Rules
1. One comment per person, please.
2. Winner will be chosen at random from all posts received now until April 30, 2011
3. Comments determined to be spam will be deleted.
4. By posting, you allow KnotTheGroom.com to use your first name, last initial and city/state for promotional purposes.
5. Winner will be announced on our blog Tuesday, May 3rd. Contest winner will have until May 15th to claim prize.
Check it out
- Can’t wait to win? Purchase your copy of “The Green Bride Guide” today!
- Get a taste of what “The Green Bride Guide” has to offer: Gum Paste Flowers vs. Organic Fresh Flowers – Timeless Wedding Cake Toppers on the Green Bride Guide Blog.
- Find Your Eco-friendly Wedding Ring, also courtesy of the Green Bride Guide Blog.